Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Garrett's first missionary email

Hi mom and dad!  I don't have a lot of time to write this e-mail but things have been going well.  It's been kinda a whirlwind because we haven't gotten time to unpack yet.  I've noticed that the spirit here comes easier; it's not as intense as EFY's testimony meetings (yet) but it's more likely to come.  I miss you guys already.

I don't have a camera--I didn't realize we didn't get iPads until we get to the mission field--but it's okay because my companion at the MTC is a photographer and brought a good camera that I can use.  Apparently I might have to do some sketchy stuff to get the photos to send, as the security is pretty restrictive, but I can (don't worry, we're allowed to send the photos but our zone leaders don't know exactly how to; I was just using humor).

Also, sorry about accidentally keeping dad's credit card.  I didn't realize I had it in my pocket.  I hope you haven't cancelled it.

Anyway, things are going well.  I can't read e-mails until P-day in the MTC, which is Tuesday here, but I will try to write when I can.

Love you!
Garrett

P.S. if anyone wants to send care packages feel free!  Even getting letters/e-mails is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment